Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas Eve! | Mom Life Journal

Christmas Eve finally arrived! It's my favorite day. I love it even more than Christmas Day  
Today we decorated sugar cookies, exchanged some gifts, played games, had a delicious holiday dinner, and watched movies.
We also had a snowstorm today. There's a lot of snow out there! I can't remember ever having this much snow on Christmas. I can't wait to go out to play with the kids tomorrow. 
I told the kids to remember this Christmas, because Christmas with a lot of snow doesn't happen very often in Ohio. 
Dustin and I set up the stockings and special gifts and are all tucked in to get some rest. Here is hoping we have a quiet night, and our electric stays on. It flickered a few times earlier in the evening. Cars have been going by super slow because of the ice under the snow. 
I'm so thankful we have no where to be for days to come. Dustin is in vacation for over three weeks. He has never been home this many days in our entire marriage. We're excited, but he'll probably be more than ready to go back by the end of his time off. I know the kids and I will probably definitely be ready for him to go back. 
Merry Christmas Eve! 
~Lyndsay
Day 8?

No comments:

Post a Comment