Friday, February 19, 2021

Secret Sister Gifts | Mom Life Journal

Our new church does a year long secret sister exchange. You get the woman's name in January and you try to keep it a secret the entire year ending with the big reveal at a special dinner in December. 
Well. I have absolutely no idea who my secret sister is, but she is amazing. She gave me gift cards in January and for Valentine's Day she gave me this beautiful orchid! I've never bought an orchid, because I'm afraid I'll kill it. 
I've had it less than a week at this point and it is already looking a little wilted. This picture was taken this morning, I should have taken it the day I got it. It was in perfect full bloom when I got it on Sunday. 
I learned how to keep succulents alive over the last couple of winters, and I really hope I can keep this one alive too. 
If you have any tips for how to keep this thing alive, I'd greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment