Thursday, February 25, 2021

Freedom!

 Sweet, sweet freedom!


Today was our last day of school, and now we get a whole week off! It's hard to believe we have already been back to school and co-op for six weeks.

We are very ready for a break. I have the longest list of things I want to accomplish in the next week. In all honestly it is probably two weeks worth of things that need done. I need to prioritize and simplify to what really NEEDS to be done next week. 

So much to do, so little time. It feels like the story of our lives that last handful of years. It's all good stuff though so I'm immensely thankful for that. 

In the next week some of the things I want to accomplish/do are....

Spring clean every room.

Paint girls room.

Paint kitchen cabinets.

Go to Hobby Lobby for spring decorations.

Decorate for Spring.

Hike/exercise/have fun outside with the kids. 

Grocery shop.

Get my nails done.

Sew/quilt.

Paperwork for work.

Spring clean the shop.

See I told you it was a lot. There's actually more, but that is just what I have at the forefront of my brain for the moment. 

Some of the items are things I do monthly and they happen to need done next week. 

I also want to rest, sleep in once or twice, and watch some television in there somewhere as well. 

We shall see how the next week goes.

Either way, I'm excited for us to have a break from school for a week.

Well, I'm off to bed because I'm tired and we have co-op tomorrow. 

Happy Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment