Monday, July 15, 2019

Bug Bite Relief Roller (Essential Oils Recipe)

Last fall I discovered essential oils and how beneficial they can be for my family and our health!

One recipe that has come in handy this summer is this bug bite relief roller. I have been selling them, but I also figured it wouldn't hurt to share the recipe with others who already use oils regularly.

We have only used it a few times, but others have said they like using it for relief of pain and itching after being bitten by bugs. The best part? It smells like peppermint patties!

*While oils are a wonderful took to use to support your health. There are safe and unsafe ways to use them. You should always read the dilution recommendations for oils. As well as use them sparingly with children under the age of ten, until you know how the child will react. 
I have made this roller with children and adults in mind. It is diluted enough for children under ten, but should not be used(or used with extreme caution) on children under two. 



Bug Bite Relief Roller Recipe

This recipe is for a 10ml roller bottle
I used fractionated coconut oil for the carrier oil.

10 drops tea tree oil
6 drops peppermint oil
6 drops lavender oil
6 drops frankincense oil
3 drops copaiba oil

My son has used this for bug bites and was surprised how quickly it helped the itching. I also tried it recently and was happy with how quickly the itching stopped and the swelling went down.

I personally use only Young Living Essential Oils. I realize not everyone uses Young Living, and I can not determine how other brands of oils would work with this recipe, not all oils are created equal.

If you use this oil recipe and it works well for your family, I'd love to hear about it. Leave a comment, drop me an email, or leave a message on the fb page. :)

I also have these rollers available for purchase, $10 a roller. They last a long time.

~Lyndsay



No comments:

Post a Comment